Use real money to play poker online in Philippines via Gcash
Poker is one of the most played table games at online casinos.
Want a little excitement when you play at an online casino? So, why not try playing poker in a casino? Poker is one of the most popular ways to gamble online, whether you like to play with your friends or with people from all over the world.
There are so many poker games to choose from at Lucky Cola that it’s important to know the rules before you play. So, in this article, we’ll talk about how to Use real money to play poker online in Philippines via Gcash and the game rules.
How to play poker: the rules
Poker is a game of chance where people bet against each other using cards with special designs. The pot goes to the person with the best hand. At the start of each poker game, each player is given two cards that are face down and only they can see. After each round of betting, a new face-up card is put in the middle of the table. Everyone can now see this card, which is called the “flop.” Then there’s another round of betting. Then, a fourth card, called the “turn,” is put face up in the middle of the table, and more bets are made. The “board” is then finished by putting a face-up card called the “river” on top of everything else. One last round of betting happens until everyone who is still in the game either folds or bets the same amount as everyone else.
Poker hand ranking
No matter what kind of poker you play, the ranks of hands stay the same. Poker can be played in many different ways, but they all have some things in common. All of them use a deck of cards, and players have to put together sets of cards that show they are the best and help them win.
- Royal Flush: A royal flush is a straight from ten to ace with all five cards having the same suit.
- Straight Flush: Five cards of the same suit in numerical order.
- Four of a Kind is when you have four cards with the same number and one extra card.
- Three cards with the same number of points and two cards with the same number of points make up a full house.
- Five cards of the same suit is a flush.
- Straight: There are five cards in a row.
- Three of a kind is when you have three cards that all have the same number of points and two cards that each have a different number of points.
- Two pairs: Two sets of cards with the same number, plus a side card.
- One pair: two cards with the same rank and three side cards that don’t go with the pair.
- High Card: Any hand that isn’t one of the above.
Poker terms you should be familiar with
First, let’s start from the beginning! There are a few terms that every poker player should know in order to understand the game.
- Ante is the minimum bet that every player must make before a deal is made.
- Blinds are the amount of money bet before a hand is licensed. There are usually two blinds, called the “small blind” and the “big blind,” and every hand must bet.
- Call: When a player says “call,” they are matching an existing bet.
- Check: You can check if nothing happens to you during a round and you don’t want to bet.
- Raise is the term used when a player wants to increase the amount he is betting.
- When a player bets “all in,” all of his or her chips go into the pot.
Play Poker Online via GCash
Playing poker online in the Philippines is quite easy. with the Help of LuckyCola Casino and GCash you will be able to play poker online. You just need to top-up your lucky Cola account via GCash. Don’t know how to topup account? Follow the easy steps below;
- Login to luckycola
- Go to menu, then select deposit
- Click the desired mode of payment (Gcash, paymaya, online banking)
- Enter your phone number,
- The amount you want to deposit, then submit.
Its really easy. Visit www.LuckyCola.com and start playing online poker.
#lucky #cola #luckycola #JILI #FaChai
Visit this site for more info: http://gamingtips888.com
Reference : https://voslot.com.ph/
Credits: All the image(s) we used are a credit to the rightful owner